The moment you are going for construction you must have a checklist to satisfy all your queries.
While building a house there will be so many questions in your mind that need to be addressed with Industry Expert for the right solution.
A few random queries listed below:
- Which type of Cement is best suited for building your home? SLAG/OPC/PPC?
- What should be the tentative cost for building a 1000 sq. ft. house?
- How important is Anti-Termite Treatment during construction?
- Which grade of TMT Rebar is the best for construction?
- What should be the quality of sand to be used in home construction ?
Important and Common factors that you cannot ignore are.
- Check all necessary documents before buying the plot.
- Appoint a structural engineer to create the structural design of your building.
- Select your homesite after checking all the local amenities such as school, hospital, market etc. to your nearby range
- Proper budgeting is very important for the construction
- Discuss and finalize the timeline from start to finish of the entire process
- Do not compromise on material quality to avoid high maintenance cost in future.